2021 CIAS Coaching Floor
You are invited to bring your expertise to the CI Action Summit’s Coaching Floor. This year’s Summit will feature a dedicated virtual space for attendees to consult with coaches and technical assistance providers about their work. Coaching Floor booths can be purchased and reserved for the entirety of the Action Summit agenda. Additionally, each day of the 3-day event will include a 1-hour dedicated coaching floor and networking time where attendees will be directed to the Gatherly platform. Please see the video here for a sneak peek at our dedicated networking platform for the Action Summit.
The Collective Impact Action Summit virtually gathers leaders of collaborative networks from nonprofit organizations, private foundations, United Ways, community foundations, public sector agencies, businesses, and other community partners (last year’s virtual summit drew over 1,000 attendees from 16 countries and 46 U.S. states)
All Coaching Floor organizations will also be listed on the event website, accessed by our community of over 27,000 subscribers.
Click Register to purchase and reserve your booth by April 16:
- $349 for an independent / individual consultant
- $749 for an organization of 2 - 5 individuals
- $1,999 for organizations of 6 or more individuals.
- Coaching floor participants will be designated a booth, and will describe their organization and expertise in the networking platform brochure.
- The Gatherly platform allows for video, audio, and chat communication as well as screen share capabilities.
- Coaches do not need to be registered attendees of the 2021 Collective Impact Action Summit, and may designate up to 3 individuals to represent their organization at the booth during the event.
- Coaches are free to stay at their virtual booth, or to roam around the networking platform to actively engage attendees.
- While there are dedicated hours each day directing attendees to the Gatherly platform, the coaching floor will be open for the entirety of the Action Summit event schedule. Attendees will receive reminders of the opportunity to enter the coaching floor via event platform notifications throughout the event, and are free to access the coaching floor on Gatherly at any point over the event’s three days.
A limited number of coaching floor booths are available. Click the Register tab in order to reserve your spot by April 16, 2021. If you have any questions please contact the Collective Impact Forum’s Sharon Ide at email@example.com.